Designed by architects Rissman & Hirschfield and completed in 1928, the 24-story high-rise is a classic Art Deco building in the heart of downtown Chicago. A firm architectural cog in the machinery of Chicago’s urban core, it was designed in steel and clad in dark red masonry.. Formerly known as the Millinery Mart Building and 65 East South Water Street and later renamed to East Wacker Place in the late 1980s
Summary of Work
This historic renovation project included elevator shaft repairs, bosun chair façade examinations, and sealant replacement.